ADMINISTRATIVE-TERRITORIAL SUBSECTION OF THE AYEGAL PART OF MACEDONIA (after 1913). After the Second Balkan War, and according to the Bucharest Peace Treaty (10th Ⅷ 1913), the Greek state anne2 was burying 34,000 km or 51% of the Macedonian territory. The territory of Aegean Macedonia was divided into three general administrative territorial divisions of the Aegean part of Macedonia (after 1913) headquarters: Central Aegean Macedonia with a center in Thessaloniki (with the districts of Thessaloniki, Halkidiki, Kukushki, Vodensky and Berski), Eastern Aegean Macedonia with a center in Kavala (with the districts of Spassky, Dramski, Kavalski) and West Aegean Macedonia with a center in Kozhani (with the districts Kozhan, Kostur and Lerinski). At the head of the province, a governor was appointed as Minister of Northern Greece. LIT: History of the Macedonian people, IV, Skopje, 2000. Kiss.